Community Programs Director
The Tennessee Titans strive to be an ELITE franchise in the National Football League, excelling both on and off the field. Our mission is to win, serve, and entertain our fans, community, and one another by living through our values in everything we do. We value Excellence, Leadership, Improvement, Teamwork, and Execution.
The Director of Community Programs will support our mission and values by having primary responsibility for implementation and operation of the Club’s community benefits-related programs and initiatives. This role will serve as a manager of relationships related to the extensive list of community partners, new stadium development and community engagement.
- Serve as a primary liaison for Tennessee Titans ONE Community platform which includes community partnerships, including neighborhood and community stakeholders.
- Provide periodic updates and status reports to Titans leadership pertaining to partnership and program activities.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return on investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
- Assist with the organizing, development, and oversight of the ONE Community platform to include budget monitoring, effective community partner agreements and program implementation.
- Work collaboratively with partners to identify risks and opportunities across multiple programs within ONE Community.
- Manage the day-to-day administrative function of ONE Community and its related community benefits programming including meeting organization, Advisory committee communications and required reporting.
- Plan, execute and attend events that strengthen community engagement and awareness on behalf of the Club (e.g., hiring and vendor fairs, symposia and panels and community partner events).
- Assist in the development and enrichment of relationships with businesses, nonprofits, and other local entities.
- Willingness to promote, share and attend speaking engagements to raise awareness pertaining to ONE Community and its programs.
- Handle all other duties and projects as assigned.
- 6-10 years’ professional experience; prior experience in the nonprofit/community sector strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; work experience in lieu of degree could be considered.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate effectively across a range of management levels and styles, and across a variety of community groups and stakeholders.
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects with varying time constraints.
- Experience overseeing multiple programs and/or teams with proven objectives and deliverables.
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE. Unfortunately, we are unable to update candidates on the status of their applications. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted by someone from the Tennessee Titans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LINK TO APPLY: https://us63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/titans/Posting/View/1469