- Builds the retail customer base through high quality, proactive internal and external sales conversations. Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience.
- Engage in customer and/or prospect management activities. Drives proactive sales conversations through outside interactions at non-PNC locations with a defined sales process including, identifying and independently acting upon sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline of appointments to meet assigned sales goals. Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community centers of influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
- Facilitates problem resolution. Demonstrates commitment to quality. Identifies trends negatively impacting customer experience and escalates to the proper channels for root cause analysis.
- Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers, successfully convert service to sales through internal interactions and position PNC products to meet customer needs. Also engages in outbound sales calling.
- Understands PNC capabilities and educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools, and resources.
- Selling at non-PNC locations requires: Access to a reliable vehicle transportation for travel to multiple work locations on a daily basis; and the ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (inclusive of, but not limited to, marketing materials, collateral and/or other promotional items as required).
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
To Apply: https://pnc.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/TN---Hendersonville-37075/Solutions-Consultant_R131949