Love Your Job! Join Our Team Today!
Welcome to a one-of-a-kind vacation escape in the heart of Nashville. A resort community inspired by the laid-back Margaritaville lifestyle, masterfully designed to be your new happy place. Margaritaville Hotel Nashville offers a premium experience and friendly, genuine island-inspired service. Our Starbucks is fast paced, high volume, and located inside of the Margaritaville Hotel in Downtown Nashville. We offer an exciting employment opportunity where creating and delivering fun and escapism for our guests is the goal we seek to exceed every day.
Reasons to Love Margaritaville Hotel Nashville
- Discounted premium parking in Downtown Nashville
- Hotel and resort discounts
- 90% of our Team Members say “I Love My Job”
- 92% of our Team Members say they are proud to work for our company
- Ranked in the top 10% of properties on TripAdvisor
- Voted Best New Hotel in 2020 by USA Today’s 10Best
- 2020 Stella Award for Best Design & Decor
Are you ready to work in paradise? Are you ready to create and deliver FUN and ESCAPISM for every guest every time? Join the Margaritaville Hotel Nashville family and love where you work! If you're energetic, professional, and passionate about hospitality, we'd love to hear from you. Open to part-time and full-time Team Members. Pay starting out at $15/Hour plus tips.
Davidson Hotels & Resorts
Barista Job Description
- Friendly, outgoing personality, and professionalism required.
- Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Prefer telephone skills experience.
- Display basic knowledge of operation of computers.
- Requires 6th grade math level.
- Requires 6th grade language level.
- Requires 8th grade reasoning level.
- Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
- No employee will pose a direct threat to the health/safety of self or others.
- Guest Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc. Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Input orders into cash register system and collect payment from customer. Take orders, record in MICROS system and prepare food and coffee beverages. Ensure that appliances (e.g., coffee makers) are turned on/off at the appropriate times. Bus coffee cart areas and tables. Clean dishes, utensils, work areas, tables and equipment throughout the day. Obtain change required for expected business level. Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance