Nashville Pride is a non-profit organization (501c3) thats purpose is to educate and foster a sense of pride, community and awareness of, about, and for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender (GLBT) people and cultrue through education and out reach to the GLBT community and the community at large. Nashville Pride produces monthly and quarterly fundrasing events and organizes the annual Pride Festival held in June.
- Nashville Pride Festival Vendor and Parade Applications Now Open
- LGBTQ Community Visioning Project announced for Middle Tennessee
- Member News Release: 2020 Nashville Pride Festival and Parade Updates
- Member Press Release: Nashville Pride Unveils Virtual and Digital Experiences to Celebrate PRIDE@HOME
- Nicholas Gulick Announced As President of Nashville Pride Board of Directors